- who is in charge of processing your data
- what data is collected
- what the purpose of data collection is
- the data retention period
- how and where the data is shared
- personal data security
- data rights and access
Who is in charge of processing your data?
UMR 1190 Translational research Laboratory for Diabetes, having its registered office at 01 place de Verdun, Faculté de Médecine, Pôle Recherche, 59045 LILLE CEDEX
What data is collected by Eurasanté?
DIabInnov collects the identification data of website visitors by requesting contact information (name, email address, phone, company, job title, country) .
As part of its activities, DiabInnov may collect more data, but only within the legal framework of service provision.
Data is collected for the following purposes:
- reply to information requests sent to DiabInnov through the contact means at your disposal;
- inform you of news and actions likely to interest you by means of communication and/or newsletters, subject to your consent;
- statistical analyses;
- redesign and/or modify website navigation and/or features;
- comply with DiabInnov legal obligations.
How long does DiabInnov retain data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes pursued, in compliance with legal archiving possibilities and the obligation to retain certain data and/or anonymisation, for a maximum of five years.
After five years, you will be asked if you would like your data to be saved for other purposes.
- If the answer is no, DiabInnov will delete this data from its database.
- If the answer is yes, your data will remain archived, and you may subsequently request rectification or deletion, if need be, in accordance with your rights defined below.
How and where is the data shared?
This data is intended for GIE DiabInnov’s internal services. As part of DiabInnov’s missions and obligations, it may be transmitted to our partners and public funders; however, in this case, it is pseudonymised and/or aggregated as far as possible.
DiabInnov ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that in no case will it be transferred or sold to third parties, within or outside the EU.
The personal data provided by filling in forms is integrated into DiabInnov’s database and is only used to process your requests and/or send you information on DiabInnov’s activities, or as part of services, if you have requested it.
DiabInnov attaches great importance to the security of all personally identifiable information of our users. However, as no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, it cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the internet.
DiabInnov ‘s website may contain links to and from other websites. If you access these pages, please note that you may be asked to provide personal data or information on these pages. DiabInnov therefore recommends that, when you visit these websites, you consult their confidentiality policies and legal notices.
Data rights and access
In accordance with the legislation in force, you may have the following rights:
- right of access to the information we hold about your personal data;
- right to rectify your data, by which we will update the information and data we have based on the information you have provided to us;
- right to portability of your data;
- right to the deletion of your data;
- right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- right to file a complaint with DiabInnov and/or the competent data protection authority.
You may ask DiabInnov to exercise your rights at any time, free of charge, by letter or ll ;;llllby ;email.
You must enclose a photocopy of your national identity document / passport with your request in order to exercise this personal right. Your request must be sent to the following DiabInnov email address:
DiabInnov reserves the right to modify its confidentiality and personal data processing policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or case law. As such, DiabInnovl ; recommends that you consult it each time you browse the website to ensure that you are always informed in advance of the information you provide.